Patriotic Hair Project


For Memorial Day I had fun making some new hair things for my little girlies.  I used the same technique that I shared before with my spring headbands
These will be perfect for the 4th of July too!

Then I tried some new things and
I'm excited to share these ideas with you!

Here's the first take of {This Little Project}


First I covered the headband with fabric like this:


Not only does it look SO MUCH BETTER, 
it also strengthens the headband so it won't break as easily.

Just add a little hot glue to hold the fabric in place and wrap.  Easy!.
(you can get a pack of 7 headbands at Dollar Tree.)

Then I tried twisting 2 colors together for the flower: 
It turned out really fun-like a lollipop!

I also tried it with denim-I love how this turned out!


The next {Little Project} I tried was putting the two together....

Just for fun...how would it be if {This Little Project} was:
 Interchangeable?

Then you could wear the patriotic version of {This Little Project} or the all red gingham or maybe blue and white to match one of our favorite sports teams!

Wouldn't that be nice?  I figured out a great way to make {This Little Project} interchangeable!  I can't wait to share it with you next time! 
update: check out how to make them interchangeable so you can change your mind :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

What a great idea! I love your blog. You have so many wonderful ideas. Thank you for sharing :)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs Add to Technorati Favorites Share/Save/Bookmark