Making Button Bracelets


I had a blast making these with things I had on hand: buttons, stretchy string, and a few beads mixed in. I must say that I don't like wearing a watch (it stresses me out to see the seconds go by) but I think bracelets are fun to wear

Now that it's springtime and short sleeves allow you to actually see them, I thought up a couple of fun button bracelets...

 Kay is usually is wearing at least one of my ponytail elastics around her wrists.  These are much more fun.  I'll put a few in the store for those of you who don't want to spend the hour making them :) So Kay got a couple too, which she loves. Who knew that little girls just come that way?

3 comments:

kw said...

Super, super, super cute!! I love them! Thanks for the inspiration. I might have to be a total copy cat. ;o)

claw said...

These are so cute jedda!

Michelle Gibson said...

Pretty and neat! I like the bracelets. My dd would love those. :-)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs Add to Technorati Favorites Share/Save/Bookmark